Translation of EVP onto Career Site and Activation of Recruitment Marketing Campaign
The client wanted to build their careers portal translating outcomes of their employer branding survey; and raising awareness of their careers portal and newly implemented eRecruitment platform. They also wanted to highlight their offering to pharmacists.
- Copywriting and designed the look and feel of the careers pages
- Gathered testimonials from a sample group of employees validating the EVP through telephonic surveys, collated testimonials
- Compiled an instruction document for their supplier to implement content
- Conducted an audit of their existing media channels, consulted on cohesive multichannel messaging and measuring of media results. Provided recommendations on their social media platforms.
- Implemented an awareness campaign comprising generic and pharmacist recruitment adverts and print media teasers advertised in various specialised trade publications and print media.; pushing traffic to their Careers Portal,
- Redefined, reinforced and repositioned their employee value proposition internally and externally.
We received excellent verbal and written feedback on the assistance we offered with the client’s careers pages. Testimonial surveys provided more information than was expected identifying gap areas and challenges that needed to be addressed.
The client was very impressed with the detailed nature of the survey. As per client feedback traffic has also increased substantially to the careers portal and we have received further feedback from the client that they are now spoiled for choice with the quality of candidates applying through this platform since the project was completed.