RECRUITMENT TRAINING – HALF DAY WORKSHOPS
Secure and retain Clients and make Placements
Reality check – we are in an economic downturn and your recruitment consultants need to know what it takes to sell your company, increase your conversion rates of jobs to placements and retain your clients. You cannot afford to lag behind. If you are seeking growth, now is the time to identify what makes you stand out from the rest and capitalize on this.
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
Directors/Owners of Recruitment Companies/RPO’s/Search Agencies, new recruitment consultants, under-performing consultants, refresher training for existing consultants, training and development managers, etc.
- Securing an appointment (overcoming obstacles, fob-offs and identifying ways to gain client entry
- Preparing for an appointment – critical steps not to be overlooked
- Recognizing unique selling points and information to position your solution/s
- Exploring new value add opportunities within the industry
- Building your arsenal to communicate knowledgeably on recruitment trends, research and insights
- Gathering, packaging and presentation of relevant information to get your foot in the door
- Converting appointments into clients
- Asking the right questions beyond just the job spec i.e. culture fit, employer brand, employer value proposition and more
- Exploring existing and new attraction methodologies, utilizing innovative solutions that will deliver the results
- Equipping yourself to speak competently to your client through aligning yourself with the latest trends on employer branding and recruitment marketing
- Client relationship management, tracking and retention methods
- How to go about asking questions to unpack long term added value solutions to remain relevant and gain long term loyalty and commitment
- Creative thinking of what solutions based services can be offered outside of the standard recruitment agency model
- Tips for retaining client information upon departure of recruiters
NOW IS THE TIME TO TAKE A REFRESHING APPROACH TOWARDS
SECURING > PLACING AND >RETAINING CLIENTS
R800 per person (minimum 5 attendees)
DATE & TIME:
½ day Workshops will commence from July 2019
What works for you and your team
Training facilities to be provided by the client
Celeste Sirin is available for recruiter marketing and sales training.
As a seasoned Recruiter having project managed large recruitment drives, to recruiting critical sort after skills and focusing on Key Account Management I have done the long yards to share first-hand experience.
Additionally I have run an award winning Recruitment Advertising agency and am the leading authority in Employer Branding within SA, equipped with internationally renowned best practice skills to convert your recruiters into smart employees!
Contact Celeste Sirin on email@example.com now!